Sun, 13 Dec|
The Studio, White City Place
HOW TO ACHIEVE TRANSFORMATIONS WITH YOUR CLIENTS IN A BUSY GYM
Learn the framework and systems to help you achieve results with anyone in a busy gym.
Time & Location
13 Dec 2020, 09:00 – 17:00
The Studio, White City Place, 201 Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 7FQ, UK
About the Event
Across this one day seminar I’m going to be sharing the following with you:
- My start to finish system to ensure that you get results with every client
- How to build your client into someone that will get results; curating their environment and setting client and trainer expectations.
- How I screen clients and run my consultations to get full buy-in before we start, making sure you fill your diary with hard working and willing clients
- How to create your own unique environment and standards, not allowing external factors to impact how you work
- My exercise programming framework allowing you to coach effectively, even at peak times.
- My unique nutrition formulas that I use with every client.
- How I set client’s diets up and the macronutrient split my clients use to get maximal and sustainable fat loss results
- How to navigate the gym floor when it’s busy to ensure no drop in your client’s results
- How to adapt a training program in real time to keep the session smooth and not lose any of its effectiveness
- How to structure your business to enable you to build a portfolio of results
- Tactics on allowing your clients to experience a high level service even when the environment lets you down
- Troubleshooting clients that aren’t getting the results that you want and what adjustments to make
- How to keep your clients compliant and make sure they stick to the plan
- How to measure your clients progress to make sure they are on track to getting the results that they want
- The administration systems I have built to keep you on top of your whole client base