Sun, 01 Mar|
The Studio, White City Place
HOW TO ACHIEVE TRANSFORMATIONS WITH YOUR CLIENTS IN A BUSY COMMERCIAL GYM
Learn the framework and systems to help you achieve results with anyone in a busy gym.
Time & Location
01 Mar 2020, 09:00 – 17:00
The Studio, White City Place, 201 Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 7FQ
About the Event
Across this one day seminar I’m going to be sharing the following with you:
- My start to finish system to ensure that you get results with every client
- How to build your client into someone that will get results; curating their environment and setting client and trainer expectations.
- How I screen clients and run my consultations to get full buy-in before we start, making sure you fill your diary with hard working and willing clients
- How to create your own unique environment and standards, not allowing external factors to impact how you work
- My exercise programming framework allowing you to coach effectively, even at peak times.
- My unique nutrition formulas that I use with every client.
- How I set client’s diets up and the macronutrient split my clients use to get maximal and sustainable fat loss results
- How to navigate the gym floor when it’s busy to ensure no drop in your client’s results
- How to adapt a training program in real time to keep the session smooth and not lose any of its effectiveness
- How to structure your business to enable you to build a portfolio of results
- Tactics on allowing your clients to experience a high level service even when the environment lets you down
- Troubleshooting clients that aren’t getting the results that you want and what adjustments to make
- How to keep your clients compliant and make sure they stick to the plan
- How to measure your clients progress to make sure they are on track to getting the results that they want
- The administration systems I have built to keep you on top of your whole client base